Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp pavilion cs2111tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got an offer of 999 with 5 pack included, due to some mismatch of documents my application was settled on hold and then i got a call from your service center that your problem with be resolved within 6 to 7 days. until that days my redeem time was passed and then after 7 days i got a call that due to mismatch of documents my claim was settled in hold so i told that i will see to it and then i go to the market where i purchased the laptop and told about the issue at that time they said that we will see and it will take time to change the bill. so i waited for 2 to 3 days and then i got a last call from your customer care that sir please update this and mail your documents to notebook@redeemnow.in and within an hour of your call i mailed all the required documents to this mail id and after that today suddenly i got a mail that you redemption has got expired.

so kindly request you to see in my matter and solve it as soon as possible i had mailed them but till now i didn't get any response from there side. i told this matter with a big hope. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Arpit123456789

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.