cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bubler
Level 4
68 62 1 17
Message 31 of 48
908
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Good luck with that, I've mailed them almost three weeks ago with no response whatsoever.
Reply
0 Kudos
SPTim
Level 2
12 12 0 4
Message 32 of 48
895
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.


@bubler wrote:
Good luck with that, I've mailed them almost three weeks ago with no response whatsoever.

Consider yourself lucky, bubler.  At least you're not getting the run around; being continually bounced from one group (whose area this isn't) to another.    I've been struggling with this issue (and with trying to get a resolution) since April.  

 

It's obviously a system glitch that they don't want to acknowledge.  I'm sure they're working on it and will resolve it, but that always takes a very long time to accomplish.  

 

I've decided there's nothing that will speed up the process so I will just patiently wait for them to get around to resolving the problem, whether they ever acknowledge it or not.

Reply
0 Kudos
Moderator
Moderator
19,207 14,542 300 1,138
Message 33 of 48
886
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

@DW23 @bubler @SPTim

 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Reply
0 Kudos
Moderator
Moderator
19,207 14,542 300 1,138
Message 34 of 48
885
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

@AGartee

 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Reply
0 Kudos
Moderator
Moderator
19,207 14,542 300 1,138
Message 35 of 48
884
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

@X-KOM

 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Reply
0 Kudos
DW23
New member
4 4 0 1
Message 36 of 48
826
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Since here's only negative feedback I wanted to add that someone contacted me in the forum directly, forwarded the ticket to the correct group, I was called a few weeks later and now everything works fine.

 

Apparentle there's a faster way by contacting your local HP ServiceDesk by phone and they should forward the ticket to the correct queue.

SPTim
Level 2
12 12 0 4
Message 37 of 48
813
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.


@DW23 wrote:

Since here's only negative feedback I wanted to add that someone contacted me in the forum directly, forwarded the ticket to the correct group, I was called a few weeks later and now everything works fine.

 

Apparentle there's a faster way by contacting your local HP ServiceDesk by phone and they should forward the ticket to the correct queue.


DW,

 

That's fantastic!!  The only thing I want to know is...who you contacted and to what group they sent the ticket.  One of the many contacts I made was to our corporate (if you can call it that since we're a school district) rep.  He's passed the ticket around trying to find the right place to help.  He finally gave up and just told me that if it's a glitch in the system, I'm just going to have to wait until HP fixes it.  If you're living proof that isn't so then I want to contact whomever you contacted.

 

Tim

Reply
0 Kudos
DW23
New member
4 4 0 1
Message 38 of 48
809
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.


@SPTim wrote:

@DW23 wrote:

Since here's only negative feedback I wanted to add that someone contacted me in the forum directly, forwarded the ticket to the correct group, I was called a few weeks later and now everything works fine.

 

Apparentle there's a faster way by contacting your local HP ServiceDesk by phone and they should forward the ticket to the correct queue.


DW,

 

That's fantastic!!  The only thing I want to know is...who you contacted and to what group they sent the ticket.  One of the many contacts I made was to our corporate (if you can call it that since we're a school district) rep.  He's passed the ticket around trying to find the right place to help.  He finally gave up and just told me that if it's a glitch in the system, I'm just going to have to wait until HP fixes it.  If you're living proof that isn't so then I want to contact whomever you contacted.

 

Tim


I just wrote in this thread that the issue isn't being resolved and the moderator kevin-t excalated it to HP and JeffHelp contacted me directly.

Reply
0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
44,683 38,140 3,339 14,029
Message 39 of 48
800
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

@SPTim 

I had asked for several cases to be escalated-including yours. @kevin-t replied on this thread that he was forwarding to correct team. If you haven't heard anything I will ask for escalation again. Actually it should alert Kevin-t since I tagged him in this reply.

 Scroll up to 3rd message on this page to see where he replied to you.Have you checked your PM box to see if anyone from HP contacted you?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

SPTim
Level 2
12 12 0 4
Message 40 of 48
789
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.


@CherylG wrote:

@SPTim 

I had asked for several cases to be escalated-including yours. @kevin-t replied on this thread that he was forwarding to correct team. If you haven't heard anything I will ask for escalation again. Actually it should alert Kevin-t since I tagged him in this reply.

 Scroll up to 3rd message on this page to see where he replied to you.Have you checked your PM box to see if anyone from HP contacted you?


Thank you, Cheryl.  I appreciate all the help you've been.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation