SPTim Tutor
Tutor
12 0 3
Message 21 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

@Riddle_Decipher; please define "shortly."  It's been over two weeks now since you said the problem would be resolved shortly.  We're dying out here and it's worse now.  I'm dead in the water; I cannot reach support by phone.  My call is getting dropped before I reach a support tech EVERY time.  I always thought HP had good support.  Was I wrong?

0 Kudos
SPTim Tutor
Tutor
12 0 3
Message 22 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Riddle_Decipher wrote:

@KMHPSC & @alb-555

Thank you for waiting, 

I appreciate your time and patience.

I did some research on this and here's what I found:

You will need to report the issue here with the appropriate language/region, so the research team would personally assist you via an email to get your account back in order:

Click here to select your region and log a case via email.

I hope this answers your question.

Keep me posted for further assistance ;)

I have done this.  No help.  Still dead in the water.  HP credibility...dropping.

AGartee Tutor
Tutor
5 0 5
Message 23 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did this already and I have NOT heard back from HP at all.....serioulsy!! Dell is looking like a better company to have my client switch to. 10k people and I can't help them!

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
43620 3223 13474
Message 24 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

With the new case management system there are 2 different types of accounts, Individual and Company. In order to setup a Company account you need to contact HP - instructions for both are in the document.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05445013

And a new user account will not be able to look up old cases, it will only be able to look up cases in the new system.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***
Provost Provost
Provost
43620 3223 13474
Message 25 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Explained to me in this way when reporting all of the issues with new case management system:

What will happen is they will be able to log on with their HP Passport,  but they will need to create a new user account. 

And a new user account will not be able to look up old cases, it will only be able to look up cases in the new system. Customers will be starting from ground zero in the new tool.

There are also 2 different types of accounts, Individual and Company. In order to setup a Company account they need to contact HP - instructions are in the document

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
68 1 17
Message 26 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Give me clear instructions on how I get this working ASAP or who I should contact.

0 Kudos
DW23 Top Student
Top Student
4 0 1
Message 27 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are no instructions in this "document" at all.

Would be helpful to get any information regarding this...

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
43620 3223 13474
Message 28 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DW23

This link in the document should have what you need:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05441222

0 Kudos
DW23 Top Student
Top Student
4 0 1
Message 29 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I already found that page and did everything in there.

It still says I haven't configured an account an I can't access opened tickets.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
43620 3223 13474
Message 30 of 48
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I mentioned above-If you are setting up a business/organization account  after registering for new account you then must contact HP to finalize it:

Please include a description of your issue and the email address you used to register the account.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation