Post new question
Question
Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.
Replies (45)

Intern
Message 31 of 46 (482 Views)

Re: Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Good luck with that, I've mailed them almost three weeks ago with no response whatsoever.
Tutor
Message 32 of 46 (469 Views)

Re: Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

bubler wrote:
Good luck with that, I've mailed them almost three weeks ago with no response whatsoever.

Consider yourself lucky, bubler.  At least you're not getting the run around; being continually bounced from one group (whose area this isn't) to another.    I've been struggling with this issue (and with trying to get a resolution) since April.  

It's obviously a system glitch that they don't want to acknowledge.  I'm sure they're working on it and will resolve it, but that always takes a very long time to accomplish.  

I've decided there's nothing that will speed up the process so I will just patiently wait for them to get around to resolving the problem, whether they ever acknowledge it or not.

Message 33 of 46 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DW23 @bubler @SPTim

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Message 34 of 46 (459 Views)

@AGartee

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I work on behalf of HP
Message 35 of 46 (458 Views)

@X-KOM

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 36 of 46 (400 Views)

Since here's only negative feedback I wanted to add that someone contacted me in the forum directly, forwarded the ticket to the correct group, I was called a few weeks later and now everything works fine.

Apparentle there's a faster way by contacting your local HP ServiceDesk by phone and they should forward the ticket to the correct queue.

Tutor
Message 37 of 46 (387 Views)

DW23 wrote:

Since here's only negative feedback I wanted to add that someone contacted me in the forum directly, forwarded the ticket to the correct group, I was called a few weeks later and now everything works fine.

Apparentle there's a faster way by contacting your local HP ServiceDesk by phone and they should forward the ticket to the correct queue.

DW,

That's fantastic!!  The only thing I want to know is...who you contacted and to what group they sent the ticket.  One of the many contacts I made was to our corporate (if you can call it that since we're a school district) rep.  He's passed the ticket around trying to find the right place to help.  He finally gave up and just told me that if it's a glitch in the system, I'm just going to have to wait until HP fixes it.  If you're living proof that isn't so then I want to contact whomever you contacted.

Tim

Top Student
Message 38 of 46 (383 Views)

SPTim wrote:

DW23 wrote:

DW,

That's fantastic!!  The only thing I want to know is...who you contacted and to what group they sent the ticket.  One of the many contacts I made was to our corporate (if you can call it that since we're a school district) rep.  He's passed the ticket around trying to find the right place to help.  He finally gave up and just told me that if it's a glitch in the system, I'm just going to have to wait until HP fixes it.  If you're living proof that isn't so then I want to contact whomever you contacted.

Tim

I just wrote in this thread that the issue isn't being resolved and the moderator kevin-t excalated it to HP and JeffHelp contacted me directly.

Provost
Message 39 of 46 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SPTim 

I had asked for several cases to be escalated-including yours. @kevin-t replied on this thread that he was forwarding to correct team. If you haven't heard anything I will ask for escalation again. Actually it should alert Kevin-t since I tagged him in this reply.

Scroll up to 3rd message on this page to see where he replied to you.Have you checked your PM box to see if anyone from HP contacted you?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
Tutor
Message 40 of 46 (363 Views)

CherylG wrote:

@SPTim 

I had asked for several cases to be escalated-including yours. @kevin-t replied on this thread that he was forwarding to correct team. If you haven't heard anything I will ask for escalation again. Actually it should alert Kevin-t since I tagged him in this reply.

Scroll up to 3rd message on this page to see where he replied to you.Have you checked your PM box to see if anyone from HP contacted you?

Thank you, Cheryl.  I appreciate all the help you've been.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation