Roger_1 Tutor
Tutor
6 0 3
Message 41 of 48
Flag Post

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

Like many people I've have the same issue, logged in another forum post........

However, for our business account our HP Account Delivery Manager has all the access required to make the relevant changes. They should also be very responsive, I had my issue resoved within 1 day and can get colleagues account issues resolved equally fast now but only if I go through our ADM!!!!!

Chucklbunny Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 42 of 48
Flag Post

Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continuing.

I am having the exact same issue, tried calling HP Support to no avail - please help !

0 Kudos
KC-Sam Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 43 of 48
Flag Post

I'm also stuck.  I talked to our HPE rep, but she can't help now that the HPE stuff has been split off into it's own company.   She gave me an email address to try and all I got back was a suggestion to clear my cookies or try a different browser.  I'm almost to the point of pulling my own hair out over this (and I cant afford to lose any more).  This seems like a big enough issue, why isn't there a more direct way to resolve this?

0 Kudos
1181 44 231
Message 44 of 48
Flag Post

@KC-Sam

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 45 of 48
Flag Post

Still cannot update profile, in Case Management Profile Settings it asks for an "Account Name" which I cannot enter (it will not allow a name to be entered)

Updating profile completely useless as is asking anyone here for help.

0 Kudos
1280 33 296
Message 46 of 48
Flag Post

@Chucklbunny

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 47 of 48
Flag Post

Still cannot update profile, in Case Management Profile Settings it asks for an "Account Name" which I cannot enter (it will not allow a name to be entered)

Updating profile completely useless as is asking anyone here for help......and the stupid private message I was sent told me NOTHING....

Do you guys actually fix this or just bounce people around until they realize they are getting the run around ?

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
64 1 16
Message 48 of 48
Flag Post

Took like half a year until I got it sorted out.

If you know who your HP rep is that is probably the quickest route.

Either that or notify the person you got the private message from know that nothing is happening, if you've got one.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation