Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp elitebook 725 g4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop is heated while it is being used The fan rotates quickly after the laptop is turned on After a while, the laptop will freeze

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@Avatannguaq

What version BIOS do you have???

REO

HP Recommended
latest viersion of bios
HP Recommended
I also have exact problems with another model hp ellitebook 725 g4
HP Recommended

Sorry @Avatannguaq:

@Avatannguaq wrote:
latest viersion of bios

I do not see latest as a VERSION number.

This is the latest Version: 01.24 Rev.A

REO

HP Recommended
The BIOS HP N73 Ver. 01.23, 26-03-2018
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
This update is for the BIOS family P81. version 01.24
HP Recommended
The program says This update is for the BIOS family P81. version 01.24 And do not want to update bios
HP Recommended
We have tried to update all drivers And install the latest BIOS version And test about driver update and Bios would help but it does not I think the laptop itself fails
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.