Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Z400 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello I just recently bought this gaming pc about 10 days ago. The specs are the following Intel xeon w3680 8 gb ram 1tb HDD 128GB SSD RX 580 I wanted to change my processor because i didnt like the xeon series and in the start it was overheating then solved by updating the drivers. Today i downloaded HeavyLoad to stress test my cpu and ran it for around 6 hours and when i came back i saw my pc showing blue light but it didnt start so i replugged it and then the cpu started showing red light followed by a beep and after every 6 beeps it took a pause and then again 6 beeps.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07107

Depending on the Age/Vendor of the BIOS.

Maybe....

Power button LED blinks 6 times with 6 beeps

Video Card or Graphics

Reset the graphics card (if applicable). If the problem is not resolved, remove other accessory cards, and replace the graphics card or Main-Board.

OR

LED blinks 6 times

BIOS

BIOS authentication failure.

Restore BIOS if available.

Press the Windows + B keys to do a BIOS recovery or replace the Main-Board.

OR

Something else, but start with the above.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.