Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ProBook x360 435 G8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm just curious about pen compatibility for this model.

I came across the HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen (Silver) googling for compatible pens for this device. I can't tell if this pen is, but if it is I'd really like to get. I like the tip, the flat edge, and that is USB rechargeable. Couple things I can't find out about it:

• Is it compatible with the ProBook x360 435 G8?
  • It just says "System Requirements" are "MPP2.0" and I can't find anything regarding this for the ProBook... does it have MPP2.0?
  • Where can I get it in the US given it only shows up on HP for Europe and Asia?

I get the feeling it isn't compatible and that my only option for this laptop is the HP Pro Pen

• Does this pen support tilt? Get contradictory answers from HP chat support.
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

HP Pro Pen G1 (p/n 8JU62AA/8JU62UT) is compatible with the probook x360 435 g7/g8

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Does it support tilt?

HP Recommended

i believe so but not 100% sure... in any case, that is the pen supported by this platform

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Can you confirm with someone if it does? I need a pen with tilt. If this doesn't have it, I need to find an alternative that is hopefully works with this laptop. Otherwise, I'll probably just return the laptop and try something else with this functionality.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.