Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ZBook x2 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

First of all, hello everybody.

I am here to gather some experience, advices, or tips with Zbook devices.

Long story short, I recently bought an HP Zbook x2 G4, in December 2019 for my photo activity (i7 8550U, 32Gb of RAM, 1Tb SSD, Quadro M620 with 2GB) in replacement of my 2012 MacBook Pro Retina 13 inch.

Unfortunately, I am disapointed by the raw performances this computer has. I found that the fluidity of the system is not in par with what I expect from such a configuration. Even my old MacBook Pro or my Business Laptop (HP EliteBook 840 g3, with i56300U, 8Gb of Ram) better handle multitasking activities (web, mail, word, coding, ...).

But Adobe Lightroom Classic is the worst. Even with 32Gb or RAM, I regularly have more than 28 or 30Gb used. At start up the computer has already 10Gb of used RAM.

Does anyone has already faced those kind of issue with a Zbook Computer?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advices, help or return of experiences!

Best regards.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.