04-11-2016 05:34 AM
Hi, I own ProBook 4530s and I am having problems with charging battery. I thought problem is in battery and I bought a new one and problem is still not solved. Here is my issue: When I put battery in my laptop, charging stops and laptop works only on battery even if it is plugged in. After that if I remove battery laptop shuts down and I have to plug it of harger and then to plug it again and then laptop starts on adapter. Can you tell me is problem in my motherboard or just in DC connector? Sorry for bad english.
05-18-2016 09:21 AM
Please try these steps since you already replaced the battery, if this doesn’t resolve the issue you may have to call the call center to get it service if still under warranty.
If you find my solution helpful, please click the Thumbs Up!
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data