MattyLad
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Problems getting started on a webinar

HP Recommended
Spoiler
Somebody please help, this is fairly urgent

I have an HP Chromebook, it's great, but after downloading Adobe Connect software with a view to hosting a webinar for a global audience I followed all the prompts from Adobe Connect and the last one was "Download Flash Player". So I pressed the button and waited only to be told by my Chromebook that I already had an up-to-date version of Flash Player, but that was it, end of conversation and unable to access the webinar, I repeated the process a couple of times and still not able to access the site. And that thing about the lock at the top left of the screen and highlighting 'always', I've done that but get no further. I've got Zoom working fine, but can't get Adobe as it prompts me to download Flash Player, the Chromebook says it has it and that's it.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation