04-02-2017 05:32 PM
Unfortunately I still haven't resolved the issue with my laptop. It's rather frustrating because we have an identical laptop and hardware setup with one of my colleagues and his works fine. No combination of BIOS update software uninstall and reinstall has resolved this issue. It's a shame because I have been accustomed to using the docking station for my older Compaq based laptop / Workstation and I really do love the feature.
04-10-2017 01:36 PM
can you let us know what laptop are you connecting to the TB dock? and what operating system you are using? we would like to help but need details on your system. also describe when the blue screen happens
I work for HP. All opinions and comments are my own.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data