Did you mean: 
mushipij
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: HP probook 450 G4 fn+bightness keys not working windows 10

HP Recommended

Hi,

The links provided for the suggested solution are nolonger available. I've tried downloading them from the main support site and tried to install.

The graphics drivers fail to install. The first  one says the processor type is not supported. Im using an intel core i5 7th gen processor. The Nvidia one doesnt install also.

The hotkey driver installed but cannot still adjust screen brightness and trying the function key to project on external monitor shows a message which tells me to reinstall driver or change video card.

A solution for this will be helpful as there are a number of work computers with user complaining on the same challenges.

Regards

J. Mushipi

IT. Admin

1 REPLY 1
Genana
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation