cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guidelines
The HP Consumer Support Forum is a way for customers to help each other find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of their HP products.

Please review the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation before posting to this site. You must be registered and signed in to post. Sign in here

Helpful Advice: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More   Returning Visitor? Learn Advanced Forum Tips
Level 15
Level 15
8,929 8,824 725 3,261
Message 11 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Re: error 1722

@RiskiZulfian919 wrote:

Hey it's wotking to me :generic: I'm using http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74933.exe on my Elitebook 8460p with windows 10 (annyversary) and it's working properly 😄 Thank You! now I can use my fingerprint.

You are very welcome @RiskiZulfian919

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the HP Support forum and the HP community.

****  Please, click on the button below to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helped you
****  Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or give LIKE
I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation