Sundaram
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Replacement of Battery and keyboard

HP Recommended
Envyx2 Detachable 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have been using HP Envyx2 Detachable PC13 for the past 4 years, the laptop was bought in USA.  I have now shifted to India, since last six months my key board is not working and i am using an external keyboard. The battery is not getting charged since lar one month. From the local HP Service centre i came to know that this model Laptop is not launched in India and so the accessories not available.Please let me know how i can over come the problem.Please let me know if Battery/key board of any other model can fit in this, if so the product number.

2 REPLIES 2
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
11,951 11,890 2,378 4,846
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you please provide the exact model or product number (not serial) of the notebook for further help. Here is link to HP support page showing how to find it:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Let me know,

David

0 Kudos
Sundaram
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Further to my communication as requires by you i am providing the details of my computer please:

HP ENVYX2 Detachable PC13

Product NO J9M64UA#ABA

Kindly advise me about replacement of Battery and Key board , Now i stay in india and this model is not available here.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation