Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Replacement rubber strip for the bottom of my HP Spectre x360

HP Recommended

I am trying to find the replacement rubber strips for the bottom of my HP Spectre x360.


HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,419 20,421 1,489 1,738
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@WWCoker, Welcome to the HP Support Community!


What is the exact model of the HP PC you are using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Also, could you send a picture of the part you are looking for?


Keep me posted for further assistance.

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation