08-13-2017 12:09 PM
I don't use my laptop because the WiFi is so slow, what card should I use to replace it?
08-14-2017 05:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the wireless connection speed is very slow on your computer and you would like to replace the wireless card on your computer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
Please refer to the page 67 in the below service manual for the supported wireless cards for your computer.
Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data