Did you mean: 
webbaar
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Review Products?

Spectre

I'm in the market for a new laptop right now. The problem is that all of the laptops I'm looking at are premium models that stores around me don't carry. I don't want to just buy it, receive it, not like it, and then be stuck with it. Does anyone know if HP would send me a review copy I can look to see if I want to actually buy the computer?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Level 10
Level 10
1,472 1,402 143 937
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Review Products?

Hey webbaar,

I haven't heard of a program like that at HP.  It's an interesting idea.

If you are in the market for a premium laptop, I can recommend the Spectre 13 x360.  I have one and it's the best laptop I've ever owned.  Of course, these things all depend on what features you need.

-wes

I am an HP employee.
Level 19
Level 19
78,790 78,689 9,699 20,969
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Review Products?

@webbaar

There are many models/products called Spectre, which one you are looking for ? HP normally supplies the specs of the machine and you can read Review from many sources such as magazines or online articles.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Level 19
Level 19
78,790 78,689 9,699 20,969
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Review Products?

@wes_notebooks wrote:

.. I haven't heard of a program like that at HP.  It's an interesting idea....

@webbaar

I think vendors (all of them) always say the goodies from their products. You need to get Reviews from others, independent views.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Level 10
Level 10
1,472 1,402 143 937
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Review Products?

🙂  Well, it is my absolutely true opinion nevertheless.  I hope things are well for you banhien. Cheers!

-wes

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation