05-24-2013 01:14 PM
Nestor, awesome find, thanks. I installed the utility and it's a good tool.
Totally unrelated, a little red light appeared top left on may trackpad and it stopped working. The red light is a toggle switch. Double tap and it enables the track pad, do it again and it’s disabled. Very helpful when using a mouse and don’t want accidental pad touches to send your cursor flying who knows where.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data