Level 3
18 16 0 17
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

SP90114 - BIOS Update for ProBook 650 G4 will not install

HP Recommended
ProBook 650 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just a couple of days ago, HP released SP90114 - HP Firmware Pack update to 01.02.05 Rev.A.  Both the HP Support Assistant and the HP Softpaq Download Manager have attempted to install it.  The installation is supposed to be completed during a system restart, but absolutely nothing happens.  I also attempted to install this update from the BIOS Setup using a USB Flash Drive -- did not work.  Lastly, I attempted to install from within BIOS Setup in which the update is downloaded and supposed to be installed.  My system hung, never starting the installation process.

I believe this Softpaq is not set up correctly and needs to be updated by HP Software Development in order for it to work.

In the meantime, I've opened a support ticket with HP Support -- still waiting to hear something.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation