3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

STATIC in HEADPHONE AUDIO - new HP OMEN X 15-dg0020nr

HP Recommended
OMEN X 15-dg0020nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OMG.

Have never experienced this with ANY desktop or laptop PC.

After this experience will never consider purchase of an HP product. Have lost days of productivity due to troubleshooting!

Before anyone suggests the obvious, ie uninstall existing Realtek audio driver, rebooting

I have done ALL these steps.

I have also had an HP technician remote in for a couple hours and making sure everything is updated (drivers, BIOS, etc)

How can such a serious issue arise in a brand new laptop?

I am tempted to return for a full refund.

2 REPLIES 2
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,656 23,614 1,075 1,112
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@art3mis

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
art3mis
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. Should I expect a private message here or via my email?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation