Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15-bp103nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a HP ENVY x360 - 15-bp103nx device

But I noticed there was a problem showing some windows where the speech was not clear

Some windows Blurry or fuzzy

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Elkady,

First try the graphics driver updates:

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver - Kaby Lake / Kaby Lake-R (Windows 10 v1709)

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp84001-84500/sp84062.exe

NVIDIA Graphics Driver (Windows 10 v1709)

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp85001-85500/sp85045.exe

Also go to Settings > System > Display and make sure the resolution is set to (Recommended) and display scaling is not too extreme. Windows 10 has an issue with DPI scaling.

What I'll also recommend is running ClearType text. Search Adjust ClearType text to go through the setup and configure it to your liking.

Also, what specific windows are blurry? I notice some Windows 10 system applications like Device Manager don't have the greatest sharpness.

Anyways... look at this mess

main-qimg-df82ec4045ebbbdad766e714f0943396-c.jpg

Best regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

Inked1_LI.jpgInked2_LI.jpgInked4_LI .jpgInked5_LI.jpgInked33_LI .jpgInked44_LI .jpg

Thank you for your attention
I tried the updates and the situation improved a little but the problem still exists

HP Recommended

Hello Elkady,

We need to know exactly what windows are blurry.

However, I feel like this is simply a Windows optimization issue and is out of our reach of help.

Best regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

here we go, 1 year later.

Just got a Zbook i7 everything is updated, and all microsoft applications even this browser im typing in now is blurry.

How is this even an issue, its 2019..  

I guess out of the box, HP is not delivering on drivers.

I switched from an EliteBook where i had no issues, but now with a dedicated Nvidia card i got blurry text all over.

just like the screenshot in the post above..  😞 

#veryUnhappy

HP Recommended

I tried these steps  however it says my computer doesnt have the minimum requirements

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.