2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Spectre 360 swollen battery

HP Recommended
Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

DO NOT BUY an HP SPECTRE... 

I paid $2,500.00 for HP's premium product 2 1/2 years ago. Today it is a desk paper weight, and Jeff Christopher from HP Support suggests I buy a new one. A swollen battery damaged my keyboard and took out the touchpad, rendering the laptop inoperable. Interestingly, my girlfriend had a swollen battery on her 7 year old Apple i-watch the same week.  She received instant customer support, organized shipping for service, and a new battery install for a minimal charge....all in a one week period while I was ignored by HP. Apparently the Spectre is HP's premium product and only has a shelf life of 2 1/2 years. Such an amazing difference to see the support structure from a company like Apple. What is wrong with the executives at HP? 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation