03-07-2017 09:25 AM
I would like to use an HP for my work laptop, howver it needs to have a TPM chip.
Do any of the black/copper Spectre X360s have a TPM chip.
Especially these models:
Or one of the new 13 models - although not happy 13s dont come in black only silver.
03-08-2017 08:55 AM
Hi! @topmarx, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!
I understand that you would like to know if X360 laptop has TPM chip built onto it.
I'd like to help you out.
I have checked the specifications of spectre x360 laptops you provided and it does not support TPM.
However, I found of the HP Spectre x360 13-4193nr supports TPM 2.0.
I would suggest since you would be using the laptop to work you can buy HP business notebooks such as the Probook 600 series or the Elitebook 800 series which has TPM built into it.
Hope this answers your query!
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data