Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Is there a Spectre X360 15-17 inch model that has the I7-1065G7 processor and also the Gigabit class Ethernet port?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@balubeto 

Firstly: no 17" Spectre as I know.

The lastest (2020) Spectre x360 15" should have Intel Gen 10 CPU. It may have Gigabit class Ethernet port but we don't need this it because it has  Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds).

This new series is not available now, may be in few weeks time.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Spectre-x360-15t-10th-McAfee/dp/B08196CTYV

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

By chance, will this model, in Italy, also be sold with the I7-1065G7 processor and the Gigabit class Ethernet port?

When will you create a Pavilion with the Thunderbolt connections?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto
HP Recommended

I'm waiting for your answer.

Thanks

Bye

balubeto
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.