Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Probook 430 G8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Probook 430 G8 : Which Stylus can work ? 

The laptop has a touchscreen that works with my clumsy finger and I am looking for a stylus to improve that. But the description of the many stylus on the market is so unclear that I am lost.

I'm shipping back my second one now that does not connect and work on this laptop.

I thought they would work with bluetooth connection but they don't. The last one is an HP MPP2.0 and does not work at all.

I tried a smartphone pen  that works on my phone like a finger  but the result on this laptop is very slow and disapointing.
Do you have recommendations on what kind of stylus to look for ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Exactly, even bluetooth does not work., usually only the active stylus (bluetooth) works on X360 laptop.

For sensitivity you should probably calibrate the display. Follow the steps of this link

How to Calibrate a Windows 10 Touch Screen : Technical Support (freshdesk.com)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear @FPAGL 

I'm sorry but your laptop does not support active stylus, you can only use passive stylus or finger .

HP Recommended

Thanks for the answer, Even a bluetooth stylus won't function ?

By the way, I'm surprised by the poor sensistivity with my passive pen which works great on a phone.

HP Recommended

Exactly, even bluetooth does not work., usually only the active stylus (bluetooth) works on X360 laptop.

For sensitivity you should probably calibrate the display. Follow the steps of this link

How to Calibrate a Windows 10 Touch Screen : Technical Support (freshdesk.com)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.