cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRK90
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Suddenly my HP elitebook 840 g1 not getting power on even I tried all steps provided in community.

HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 840 g1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI , Suddenly my Hp elitebook 840 g1 laptop got off when I plugged a USB drive and I listened a click sound , Post that the mechain is not getting power on, I tried multiple steps like removing battery and using charging adapter , power button options,

Checked with different RAM and ROM ,Battery ,Adapter. but not getting power on , Someone please help whether we can check power fuse in motherboard where we can check and replace, what is solution to get system power on.

note:- While i connect the Charging adapter system indicating lights will blink once and it will go off.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation