Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 8 (520 Views)

Support web site problems

I am a tech for an organization of some 7000+ employees. My co-workers and I frequent HP's support web site daily, and the site has been reporting since yesterday that it is down for upgrades. This is absurd, as we have several HP products that need updated drivers and warranty checks. This is seriously adversely affecting the staff that we support. Does anyone from HP have an estimated timeframe for return of web service?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 8 (486 Views)

Re: Support web site problems

Hello, @VaughnW – Hope you are well :)

Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a great location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I understand that you had difficulty during the website maintenance. Are you still having any issues with the HP support site or service?

Also, if you need any further assistance, please contact the HP business support. http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Good luck :)

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 3 of 8 (442 Views)

I continue to have an inability to check the warranty status of a laptop. I go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/checkwarranty/multipleproducts, enter the serial number and location (U.S.), prove I'm not a robot and click submit. Nothing happens. I'm using IE11 and Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit. If I open Mozilla and try going to http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/wc/public/home to check warranty status, it comes back as server not found.

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 8 (433 Views)

Hello, @VaughnW

It seems that the website is working well at the moment. I tried checking the warranty myself and it is working fine.

Also, checked with my colleagues and it seems to be fine. 

If you are further facing issues while checking the warranty, please contact the HP business support via phone. 

Visit us again if you have any concerns! Thank you!

Have a great day :)

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 5 of 8 (342 Views)

I've been trying to use the hp customer support page for a week but I keep getting a message ,  We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.  I finally called the US support line and told them it was down and they said it worked for them earlier today.  I've tried IE11 and Google Chrome and neither will make it work.

Honor Student
Message 6 of 8 (263 Views)

I've been having the same problem for several weeks.  The problem occurs when I try to use the Contact HP link.  I enter the serial number for the Chrombook in question, which is still under warranty, but when I click the Chat Now button, I'm always brought to the screen saying We're sorry, HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable

This is the link that results in the message: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-Chromebook-11-G5-EE/14989485/model/14989486?sku=1...

Thank you,

Kathy

Message 7 of 8 (260 Views)

@ComputerLady534

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 8 of 8 (236 Views)

The problem now seems to be resolved.  Thank you very much!!

Kathy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation