Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

What a company!  I'm new here because I'm having enormous difficulty trying to source/download a simple User Manual!

Not having been able to find it on HP website(s), I find that you can't email the so-called "support" function - when I emailed the HP "UK Shop" website, they declined to help, saying that I needed to TELEPHONE the support function but, when I did, I couldn't get past their blessed "intelligent" computer 'agent' (who won't let you talk to a human because 'it' doesn't compute what you're saying!).  All this despite my owning an HP desktop, printer & dock!  A very poor show in my opinion, compared to many of their competitors, who you can usually email or phone with little or no problem.  Perhaps there's a moral there!

Anyway - bellyache over - I'm now hoping for help from this Community Group!

I have an HP HSTNN-S02X dock unit and I'm simply looking for a pdf User Manual for this item.  It is probably no longer a current item but I have found it impossible to find any reference to it whatsoever on the far from intuitive/tangled HP website(s).  Either a link to a mysterious kingdom where I could at last find it, or else/better an actual email pdf copy would be so very much appreciated!

Thank you for getting this far - my digits are firmly crossed!!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Kinkino 

Is it the following one ?

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03375444.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien,

Thank you so much for your effort but - no - your kind suggestion is NOT the one!  HP appear to have made a whole family of very similar docks, with a varying combinations of ports and no apparently consistent designations!

I've added three photos below of the one I'm looking for the User Manual for, which I hope will help.

Kind regards.

HP 3.jpgHP 1.jpgHP 2.jpg

HP Recommended

For some reason, the third (and most important!) of my photos (showing the product label) seems to have disappeared, so here it is again!

Product Label

HP Recommended

It would seem that the reason my photo has been removed (twice!) is that I have transgressed the rule about "personal information"!

In my newness here, whilst I certainly understand/understood that items such as address, phone number, inside leg measurement, etc.,  ARE "personal information", I completely failed to appreciate that the SERIAL NUMBER of a bit of kit that I own would also count as such!

Accordingly, I now attach an EDITED version of the photo (sans S/N!).

Product LabelProduct Label

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.