cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mujtaba_Ali
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

The laptop doesn't turn On and the lights of power button and caps lock button are stable

HP Recommended
Probook 430
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI, 

It's been over a year or two since I am using this notebook and it didn't make any sort of issues

But since last two months it's not working properly

It's currently having two issues

1) the power button, capslock button keep blinking and num lock button blinks once and after a day or two it starts working fine by itself this usually happens when I put my laptop on sleep or stand by mode

2) this issue is a bit strange, I have searched a lot but didn't find any solutions, the power button and the capslock button don't blink they remain ON, or stable, I unplugged the battery and the AC but as soon as I plug in the battery or only the AC(without the battery plugged in) the capslock and power button automatically light up and remain stable and only turn off when both the battery and AC are plugged out 

I shall be very thankful if you guide me what am I suppose to do to fix these issues once for all

Thanks 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation