07-11-2016 03:42 PM
I am unable to re-enable the touch screen on my tablet.
The pen works fine on the screen but it is not registering my hand touching the screen
I have checked in Device Manager and the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver is not showing in list of drivers - not showing under hidden devices either.
I have updated BIOS to latest version, updated Digitizer as well as Fingerprint Sensor with drivers from HP site
Pen/Touch settings will only allow me to set up Pen configuration - Don't get the touch option
Still unable to bring back touch screen on device
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data