Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi Dave,

Do you mind sharing what driver(s) you added that fixed it?

Thanks!

Mike

HP Recommended

Hello DaveSoft

thanks for your replay

WinPE Driver Pack available here:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp101001-101500/sp101480.exe

bye

HP Recommended

I checked the content of sp101480.exe

I didn't find any Synapatic Touchpad driver.

bye

HP Recommended

I mistook a G6 model for one of our G7 models- The problem persists with the G7 model line.

HP Recommended

Hello

it makes sense.

in any case for people that already have a 450 G7 with HP Windows 10 still installed, the drivere should be somewere on the hard disk , as it's working with HP image.

bye

HP Recommended

This problem was seemingly corrected for us after I upgraded WinPE to V 10.1.19041.1 (2004)  

HP Recommended

Thanks for the feedback

I'm still trying to find the touchpad driver for either Windows 10 and WinPE older than 2004.

where did you find the WIndows 10 driver for the touchpad  ?

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.