09-12-2019 09:27 PM
Okay, I'd like to replace my clunky, HP un-elegant 65 watt charger, (the one with electrical cables suitable for industrial welding and equally lightweight and flexible), with a USB C wall outlet charger.
I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.
09-12-2019 09:59 PM
The series supports
- 65 W Smart AC adapter (non-PFC, 4.5 mm) - EM part # 913691-850
- 65 W AC adapter (non-PFC, 4.5 mm) part # 710412-001
- 65 W AC adapter, USB Type-C, 1.8 m (non-PFC) part # L32392-001
- 45 W AC adapter (non-PFC, 4.5 mm) part # 741727-001
- 45 W AC adapter, USB Type-C, wall mount, 1.8 m (non-PFC) part # L32390-001
Probably the last one is the one you are looking for. You can buy from
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.