07-13-2016 03:42 PM
We're having a problem getting access to the BIOS (F10), Boot Menu (F9), etc from a new Elite X2 1012 G1. We deployed our Windows 10 image to it and now we're unable to access anything. We upgraded the BIOS from 1.14 to 1.16 but that hasn't fixed the issue. The tablet boots in to Windows everytime, happily ignoring our attempts to press F10 or F9.
Anyone run into this before? We've got over 200 of these on their way in and it's going to be a nightmare if we can't fix this.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data