Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-05-2021 01:12 PM
I am unable to use the contact support options on the warranty page for the laptop.
The screen shows that I clearly have a valid warranty, but when I get to the contact support page the following message appears:
"We are unable to determine your warranty status for the product and serial number provided.
Please verify the numbers provided or try again later"
I know the information is correct, because when I type it back in again, it brings me back to the screen that the warranty is valid, but again, when clicking on "Contact HP" it brings me right back to the same error
08-05-2021 03:07 PM
Our Community cannot help directly - "We" are not support.
That said, I will send this off the the moderator team to be checked.
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community