11 6 2 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

WWAN card for 2ZC45EA#AK8 ?

HP Recommended
zbook 17 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i thought i did some research about the wwan on this model.

Inside there is a sim card slot, and i can see 2 antennas just besides it in the casing.

I just inserted a sim card but i cannot find a wwan in device manager etc.

'but i also cant find an optional card to purchase. Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,380 122,557 20,152 30,914
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, it sounds like you are missing the optional WWAN card, but at least the antennas are there for it.

Check the Maintenance and Service Guide, chapter 3, page 30, item 17, for the two WWAN cards offered for your mobile workstation.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-zbook-17-g5-mobile-workstation/18865648/manuals

I would highly recommend that you only buy one of those and make sure it has the HP part number on it, or it may not work.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,380 122,557 20,152 30,914
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, it sounds like you are missing the optional WWAN card, but at least the antennas are there for it.

Check the Maintenance and Service Guide, chapter 3, page 30, item 17, for the two WWAN cards offered for your mobile workstation.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-zbook-17-g5-mobile-workstation/18865648/manuals

I would highly recommend that you only buy one of those and make sure it has the HP part number on it, or it may not work.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation