cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
samssns
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Warranty Date Wrong

HP Recommended
HP Envy 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought this laptop for a staff member last April.  The hinge is coming loose and creating a bezel split issue.  when I check the warranty status it says the wrong date and that it's out of warranty.  I disputed this and uploaded the invoice from the retailer I purchased it from, that was last week i still haven't received any response from HP apart from an email to say they've received my request.   I cannot find any way on the HP site to get talking to a human and the automated thing just keeps sending me to pages i've already visited.  I would appreciate some sort of response from HP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
138,004 92,666 21,299 28,614
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Since this is a peer to peer forum, I recommend you phone HP customer service in the UK at the link below.

Call the number listed for Computing Products for Home.

Contact HP - Phone Assist | HP® United Kingdom

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Since this is a peer to peer forum, I recommend you phone HP customer service in the UK at the link below.

Call the number listed for Computing Products for Home.

Contact HP - Phone Assist | HP® United Kingdom

View solution in original post

samssns
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation