Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 touchSmart Notebook
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Just bought this new Notebook from a well knowk store and when I tried to verify the warranty  I got a message it was expired since February 25, 2015 .

I submited a picture of my receipt to dispute this issue  I received a caaaaaase number but since then nothing.

How can I follow up and get an update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

The case is under the name Caroline.

The status of the case is active. Meaning the case is open however theres no notes nor attachments of pic

Here what you need to do

Call 1800-474-6836 then ask to be transferred to Canada support

Provide the case number.

The agent will then send you an email on where you could send the copy of the proof of purchase

HP rep will then inform you about the waiting time to get a response from POP Team (Proof of Purchase Team)

Note: The agent and the POP team is an entire different departments so please be patient.

You will recieve an email within 24 to 48 hours.

The HP rep that handled your case should make a follow up call back for you to update the status

This will take 1-2 days to correct your dispute.

Regards,

ichi

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

You mentioned about a case number? Can you please provide the case number. It should start with 500..

Regards,

ichi

If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

HP Recommended
It is 5007847243
HP Recommended

Hi,

The case is under the name Caroline.

The status of the case is active. Meaning the case is open however theres no notes nor attachments of pic

Here what you need to do

Call 1800-474-6836 then ask to be transferred to Canada support

Provide the case number.

The agent will then send you an email on where you could send the copy of the proof of purchase

HP rep will then inform you about the waiting time to get a response from POP Team (Proof of Purchase Team)

Note: The agent and the POP team is an entire different departments so please be patient.

You will recieve an email within 24 to 48 hours.

The HP rep that handled your case should make a follow up call back for you to update the status

This will take 1-2 days to correct your dispute.

Regards,

ichi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.