Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Probook

I recently purchased a Probook and the warranty information is incorrect, it says it is expiring sooner than it should be. According to the instructions below there should be a link to dispute the warranty after checking the status but the link isn't there. I also can't find any number or email to contact HP directly. Does anyone know how to get this resolved? 

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05084516

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nathan_S1465

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Nathan_S1465

Try using a different browser.

and / or

Contact HP Technical Support to have the information corrected.

“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support

HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Option:  Contact HP Technical Support - Regions

USA:  HP posts your regional contact information after you submit an online case.

Use the serial number of the device to submit the case to HP.

USA / Canada

1. Submit information online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada- Contact
  2. Sign in or continue as a guest

UK

1. For faster support, submit information online HP Customer Support - UK- Contact
  2. Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist

Contact HP Tech Support on your Browser

Open Browser to HP Technical Support

Select Contact Support or Business Support

• Follow the prompts.

HP Support is on Facebook!

HP on Facebook

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

It looks like I will need to wait for someone to respond on the forum. The page doesn't have a dispute button and as far as I can tell I can't find any way on the support links to contact HP. 

HP Recommended

@Nathan_S1465

Is your region / country not included in the contact information?

NOTE:  You need not give your personal information to us - this is a public forum and we respect your privacy.

“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support

HP World-Wide Support

Regardless, I did ask that someone take a look.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@Nathan_S1465

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

HP sent me a PM so this is getting resolved but I wasn't able to get support from the worldwide support link. I clicked on "United States - English" then "Support" then selected my product by serial number then got to the page where it says my product is no longer serviced by HP. 

HP Recommended

@Nathan_S1465

OK, understood.  Worse than tangled (date incorrect), the warranty information was "not there" at all.

I am glad that the issue has been resolved!

Thanks, @Cheron-Z !

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.