Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Probook 450 G6

I want to buy HP Probook 450 G6. As i know, every probook had dedicated space for opening for opening the case without losing any warranty to replace RAM or storage. But G6 lack of it and there is no information about warranty and no dedicated space fot accessing RAM and storage devices only because of solid back. On Russian site I saw information about limited warranty on battery. So is this warranty comes for all replacable devices inside of notebook or I will lose warranty right after opening the case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Michael_Ryavin 

Many Upgrade/Replace Memory, HDD/SSD, Battery, WiFi, M.2SSD etc without voiding the Warranty.

But if during an Upgrade/Replace you would break something then that would not be covered under the Warranty.

Anything Upgraded/Replaced would not be covered under the Warranty.

Only "ORIGINAL" parts are covered under the Warranty.

REO

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Michael_Ryavin 

Many Upgrade/Replace Memory, HDD/SSD, Battery, WiFi, M.2SSD etc without voiding the Warranty.

But if during an Upgrade/Replace you would break something then that would not be covered under the Warranty.

Anything Upgraded/Replaced would not be covered under the Warranty.

Only "ORIGINAL" parts are covered under the Warranty.

REO

HP Recommended

Гарантия не пропадет. Нужно открутить 7 винтиков и открыть заднюю крышку. Всё меняется очень просто: оперативка, диск, оптановая память. С заменой процессора и батареи сложнее, но, думаю, не о них речь.

HP Recommended

@Anton_

Thank you for assisting. Please do not provide non English solutions.

We ask all members to: " posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Where is a link for Russian channel? LOL

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.