Michael_Ryavin
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Warranty of Probook 450 G6

HP Recommended
Probook 450 G6

I want to buy HP Probook 450 G6. As i know, every probook had dedicated space for opening for opening the case without losing any warranty to replace RAM or storage. But G6 lack of it and there is no information about warranty and no dedicated space fot accessing RAM and storage devices only because of solid back. On Russian site I saw information about limited warranty on battery. So is this warranty comes for all replacable devices inside of notebook or I will lose warranty right after opening the case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,568 8,034
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Michael_Ryavin 

Many Upgrade/Replace Memory, HDD/SSD, Battery, WiFi, M.2SSD etc without voiding the Warranty.

But if during an Upgrade/Replace you would break something then that would not be covered under the Warranty.

Anything Upgraded/Replaced would not be covered under the Warranty.

Only "ORIGINAL" parts are covered under the Warranty.

REO

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,568 8,034
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Michael_Ryavin 

Many Upgrade/Replace Memory, HDD/SSD, Battery, WiFi, M.2SSD etc without voiding the Warranty.

But if during an Upgrade/Replace you would break something then that would not be covered under the Warranty.

Anything Upgraded/Replaced would not be covered under the Warranty.

Only "ORIGINAL" parts are covered under the Warranty.

REO

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Anton_
Level 1
9 8 1 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Гарантия не пропадет. Нужно открутить 7 винтиков и открыть заднюю крышку. Всё меняется очень просто: оперативка, диск, оптановая память. С заменой процессора и батареи сложнее, но, думаю, не о них речь.

0 Kudos
Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,348 250 491
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Anton_

Thank you for assisting. Please do not provide non English solutions.

We ask all members to: " posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Anton_
Level 1
9 8 1 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where is a link for Russian channel? LOL

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation