Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-bp1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my laptop in UAE and now not able to resolve warranty issue from india. HP support team in india directs me to HP UAE, where as HP-UAE numbers provided to me are not reachable from india. Please guide me on how to resolve warranty issue from india for a laptop purchased from UAE.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I purchased my laptop in UAE and now not able to resolve warranty issue from india. HP support team in india directs me to HP UAE, where as HP-UAE numbers provided to me are not reachable from india. Please guide me on how to resolve warranty issue from india for a laptop purchased from UAE.

HP Recommended

Hello,

The warranty start date probably appears as the manufacturing date rather than the actual purchase date. Normally, it gets updated once you register it in HP Support Assistant.

Based on the proof of purchase, an HP representative can update your warranty status regardless of where you're calling from so I'm not sure why India support is refusing to help you.

Alternatively, you could contact HP chat support to see if they have the tools for updating warranty statuses.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what the warranty status is in HPSA as long as you have the proof of purchase to prove otherwise.

HP Recommended
Thanks for the info..Very pleased with the reply..However I was not able to find a proper link for HP chat support.. Could you please provide one.
Thanks
Rohan
HP Recommended

Hello again,

You could try the links on this website:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html

It makes you go through troubleshooting steps before it allows you to contact HP support.

Why are you not able to contact HP support for the country you purchased it from, anyway? Is the number blocked or something?

HP Recommended

Thanks will try out the link.. meanwhile I purchased the laptop from UAE and so HP India support team provided me below UAE numbers.

[edit]

However none of above hp support numbers are reachable from India.

Thanks
Rohan

HP Recommended

Make sure to attemt to call during normal work hours, not sure what timezone UAE is in.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.