11-02-2016 09:47 AM
Have performed hard reset, other known good power adapters, removed battery, memory and hard drive, installed new power cable all to no avail. These units will not start.
11-04-2016 10:58 AM - edited 11-04-2016 11:03 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP Probook is classified as a commercial product (business line).
Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.
Click here for details.
Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data