Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

What is the little cover to the left of the web camera on a zbook screen?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)


I am researching the zbook line of laptops and I would like to know if anyone knows what the following cover is (red arrow). Does this cover an RF connector for the WiFi antennas or is this something else? Thanks!


Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation