Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Zbook 15 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On my laptop HP Zbook 15 G3, I have charging probem, which appears time to time.

Sometimes when I plug in AC adaptor, after few minutes I notice that laptop does not charge. Sometimes works normally.

I already tryied followings:

1. Buy new oroiginal AC adaptor. No change.

2. If switch off laptop, disconnect apdtor and connect to the laptop again after few minutes, nothig happens. Also not charging even in off-state.

Only 1 things help me: Switch off laptop. Reset by pressing 30 sec of power button and switch on again. In this case laptop start charging.

But it very disappoints me, because I must again restart all working aplication, which was started before, and it takes a time.

Who know, what can be a problem?

No charging.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @Nikolay_K 

Have you tried updatig your bios???

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-zbook-15-g3-mobile-workstation/8693763...

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you, I didn't notice this last BIOS update. I will post result after some days of testing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.