5 3 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

When AC adapter is plugged-in, laprtop dischares

HP Recommended
Zbook 15 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On my laptop HP Zbook 15 G3, I have charging probem, which appears time to time.

Sometimes when I plug in AC adaptor, after few minutes I notice that laptop does not charge. Sometimes works normally.

I already tryied followings:

1. Buy new oroiginal AC adaptor. No change.

2. If switch off laptop, disconnect apdtor and connect to the laptop again after few minutes, nothig happens. Also not charging even in off-state.

Only 1 things help me: Switch off laptop. Reset by pressing 30 sec of power button and switch on again. In this case laptop start charging.

But it very disappoints me, because I must again restart all working aplication, which was started before, and it takes a time.

Who know, what can be a problem?

No charging.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,568 8,034
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,568 8,034
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Nikolay_K
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you, I didn't notice this last BIOS update. I will post result after some days of testing.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation