Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Specter 15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I ordered my laptop (HP Spectre 15.6 in) on October 27th, 2020. The ship date was supposed to be November 24th, 2020.,  and the delivery date is supposed to be December 01, 2020. There is no status on my order that says anything other than it is processing. I sure hope I get my computer on Tuesday like I'm supposed to. I'm going to be very upset if I don't.  Why have they not updated my status?  If I don't receive my order the day I'm supposed to, can I cancel and get my money back? I'm tired of waiting. It's been over a month.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@Alayne1, Welcome to the HP Support Community! We are sorry to hear that, Please contact our HP Shopping phone support, as they might have

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.