T3Travis
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Where to find a replacement keyboard?

HP Recommended
HP Split 13-g210dx x2 PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am in need of either a new keyboard for my Hp Split 13-g210dx x2 PC or a new laptop. The monitor/everything but the keyboard works perfectly fine, the only problem is that the keyboard hinges have started wearing down and the keyboard base is falling apart. All I need is to find out where I could buy a replacement keyboard, I've looked with no luck for a while now.

2 REPLIES 2
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,508
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @T3Travis,

Welcome to the HP support forums. I reviewed the post. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Hope this helps.. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

Cheers!

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
JCfromNY
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought this computer back in 2014, I had it serviced by your support team when Windows 10 came out and the keyboard stopped communicating with the screen. The troubleshooting didn't work and I sent the computer to HP support. Once it can back It work for a while, but the keyboard started falling apart very quickly. After getting tired of it I bought a new one and forgot about this HP. Today, after four years, I was surprised that the screen still powered up, I hope you guys have solved the cheap-keyboard issue and there is an option to buy a replacement. The same model as the other guy 13-g210dx. Please send me your response as soon as possible. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation