11 6 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows is not booting after fresh install

HP Recommended
HP Zbook 14 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I recently updated my Zbook 14 G2, I purchased an M.2 NVMe SSD, first of all I was having issues to allow windows installer install windows on the NVMe SSD, after some work I was able to get it installed, but when just after the laptop reboots to then start on the SSD and continue wit the set up, it shows this message:

HP.jpeg

But if I do the process again,it shows all the partitions created by the windows installer.

windows.jpeg

So far I tried to reset BIOS settings, also removing RTC battery, changing between UEFI mode and hybrid UEFI mode, and it's still not booting.

As an additional info; I upgraded from an M.2 SATA SSD (To be more specific a SanDisk x110 to a Sabrent Rocket Nano NVMe), also the BIOS is updated to the most recent version available for this models (M71 Ver. 1.30)

Any suggestions, to get this resolve.

Thanks for your help

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation