Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I purchased a HP Laptop from a Retailer in my City 1st of August,2017, However, when I check my warranty at HP online site, it is showing that the warranty starts from February, 2017. I inform to retailer about warranty problem. He told to me HP online warranty is not original warrant, Original warranty start from that date when you buy laptop from supplier Invoice bill. So, need for worry.

But I'm confuse please let me know what should i do for this problem. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Right. 

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Your invoice will be used to set warranty date in the event you have to claim warranty service. Be sure to keep it filed away in a safe place because HP will ask for a copy in the event of warranty claim.

HP Recommended

Ok, it's mean invoice date is my warranty starting date. So, no need for worry. Right?

HP Recommended

Right. 

HP Recommended

Please tell me why I keep receiving requests to update my warranty. I renewed it in December 2017

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.